Friday 15 March 2013

When should you stay off the computer?

Good question in my case I think it has been all week long. I should have stopped and gone to sew in the first place it would have been safer for anyone involved.

I have been bugging ChrisWDesigns all week as I screwed up my profile on the linking for the purse hop.

But today is the top, I just succeeded in deleting my tutorials off my blog.  GRRRRRRRRRRR!  I think I will leave anything to do with my computer work to my husband for the rest of the week. Hopefully he can retrieve it from somewhere dark in this computer. There is always hope right.

I just got a new computer yesterday and I haven't even turned it on today. Now I afraid that I will do something to it, as I was able by mistake to freeze up the the Touch Pad last night.  Hubby fixed it by rebooting it. I didn't think Blogging was going to add so much stress to my life. lol

I'm sure by next week I will find my computer knowledge again.  If not I will fudge it and maybe no one will be the wiser to things that are missing on my blog.


4 comments:

Maria said...

You poor thing. There is nothing more frustrating than when you have computer problems that you can't fix yourself. I'm sure you'll be fine on your new one though.

Carry Hers By Natalie said...

Thanks Maria, I was brave enough to boot up the new one to answer you back. I even moved my email over to it, so far it's working. I'm not going to push my luck. I will let DH move over the other files for me.

Unknown said...

Oh my word! How AWFUL! I hope you are able to recover what you lost.

Carry Hers By Natalie said...

Thanks Jodi, I couldn't get it back from my computer files. So I searched the internet for the link to my Tutorial page. When I found it I copied the tutorial from it and was able to recreate the page. It makes you realize that everything we have ever posted, and then deleted on purpose can still be found. Scary when you think about, but good when you make mistakes and delete something you don't want to you can find it on the web.

Post a Comment