Monday 16 September 2013

Sewing Summit...it's getting closer.

Well one sleep left and I'm on the plane to the Summit.  Can't wait, I made it to the hotel in Ottawa.I think it was a good choice, lots of construction on the 401 and 416 I believe it was 6 constructions sites we passed that had the Hwy down to one lane.  Of course the off ramp we wanted to take was closed to.  So glad I'm here already and only a 5 min drive tomorrow.  We would have been pushing it to make it on time tomorrow morning.

Look I pack light so I have room to bring stuff back with me. My carry on will have my lap top, the cords, camera and kobo.


I will try post during the Summit.


4 comments:

RaspberrySunshine said...

So Jealous!! Wish I could have gone :( I hope you have a blast and would love to hear how the experience was when you get back! Cindy

Carry Hers By Natalie said...

Yes Cindy it would have been good to have you here. I'm very excited, I'll tell you all about it.

Heather Feather said...

It was so great to meet you at the fun blogger dinner! I'm sad I didn't get to sit next to you and get your maple syrup! Say "hi" to Canada for me!

Carry Hers By Natalie said...

It was great to meet you too I enjoyed the dinner. I guess if I go to The Sewing Summit next year I better bring lots of maple syrup.

Post a Comment