Thursday, 29 March 2012
Supporting the bottom of your bag.
What you need to cut them:
Quilting ruler if possible, a regular ruler will work.
- Decide on your size needed,
- Once you decide on the size, place and hold ruler.
- To ensure that you are cutting a straight line continue to run the knife along the edge of ruler.
- Repeat until you have completely cut it apart.
- You can also finish cutting it apart with scissors by bending it back towards it self.
- Then cut it with scissors.
- To finish off the corners use a piece sandpaper or the knife.
It is now ready to place in your bag.