Thursday 2 February 2012

Hi, Welcome!

If you are coming to visit,  because of Lisa Lam great invite for us to all post  our Blogs, Facebook pages, or Etsy stores, etc sites.  It is great to have you visit.  She has given us such a great chance to connect.

I have just started this page in the last few weeks, it is a slow process.  After I finish getting ready for a craft sale at the end of the month, I hope to jump in with two feet.

I hope to be able to post new bags, totes and purses that I have made.  I also hope to post some PDF of designs I have come up with.  That would entail figuring out how to make a PDF file.   That will be for another day.  I happy right now with being able to have started this blog.

I hope you come back to visit again in the next few months.


2 comments:

Janelle @ Emmaline Bags said...

Hi, your new blog is looking great! I found you on the u-handbag post. I might slowly get my way through them all! I would love it if you followed my blog too www.emmalinebags.blogspot.com

Thx

Janelle

RaspberrySunshine said...

I found your blog through U-Handbag too and am in the same boat :) I just started my website late last year and am slowing getting things going. We are getting ready to move from Virginia to Florida next month so my plans to open my Etsy shop are pushed back a few months but I'll get there. If you figure out the whole PDF file for handbag making let me know!! It's on my to-figure-out list! Best wishes, Cindy
http://raspberrysunshine.com

Post a Comment